Saint Catherine of Siena:

"Be who you are and and you will set the world ablaze."

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You Are Beautiful!

. . . You are amazing, there's no need to hide. As the boys of One Direction say (sing), "you don't know you're beautiful, that's what makes you beautiful." You might not think so, but there is something about you that makes you special. You just have to let that something shine. In the Nickelodeon original movie Rags, one song says, "Sometimes you must fly so that you can be free . . . look at me now, I'm starting to be stronger there's no time to slow down, no, oh, I'm touching the clouds, I'm flying high and higher, I'm not trying to come down."  Even when people tell you that you're not special, "don't you worry you're pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine," (Taylor Swift - Ours).

No comments:

Post a Comment